You may wish to consider one of our membership options. This provides support from a an ‘arms length’ approach to more detailed input from our Regional Network. We can help our member schools from the first planning session through creation of the trust and beyond with school improvement and back office services. Most of all you will be part of the wider co-operative family.
SCS has access to a large pool of shared knowledge and expertise, sharing good practice with others to deliver and effect sustainable change.
Membership in some of our regions provides the following benefits:
- Helpline advice service
- Access to regional and national Social Network’
- Sharing best practice and resources at all levels, easy interaction
- Co-ordinated co-operation with others in the network through the central team
- Co-operation training for all leaders and staff
- Yearly conference (one free place)
- Termly Education advisory visits
- Job and vacancy listings
- Access to any central shared services e.g. HR support at cost
- Emergency support at other key or crisis moments e.g. OFSTED / sudden staff departure
- Advice and guidance for any potential legal status change.
Note that due to the high demand on our consultants we are unable to undertake detailed work with schools who are not or who do not become SCS members. Members also commit to ensuring the quality of the Co-operative Education identity